Jumat, 12 Juni 2009

My Favourite Movie


My Favourite Movie

                   Harry Potter is one of my favourite movie. This movie becoming my favourite since it has been held on theatre eight years ago. In my opinion, the story is totally awesome. Based on the best seller novel by JK.Rowling, this movie becomes real. I mean that the story is fiction, but it looks real when we see the movie. This movie story tells about Harry Potter, he is a wizard child since he was a baby, but his parents died by the hand of The Dark wizard,Voldemort. So, he had to struggled on his whole life. When he turned to a young boy, Hogwart school of wizard and wizardry sent him a message that he is a student of that school. In there, he learned everything about magic, and also he found his true friendship, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. They always helped Harry Potter in everything, whether is right or wrong. They do this all together, happiness or sorrow. Harry Potter also learned how to love his parents, friends, teachers, and everything. 
                               
                When Voldemort comes to kill Harry Potter, Harry against hard to be win. His bestfriend helped him until they comes to chaotic, but they still hold out. With his witchcraft power, his friends help, and their corageous, voldemort got lost.
From the story, i learn something about love, friendship, against everything bad, with our courageous and our heart and soul. That's why this movie becoming my favourite ever, because the story is touching, even it's just a fiction story. But it doesn't mind, because we get everything in this movie, the great adventure,
and the philosophy of this movie, definitely Harry Potter is my favourite. 

25 komentar:

  1. I think your paragraph is good and simple...

    But you can edit subject with capital word
    "From the story, i learn something about love,"

    and I think you can write "8"
    with eight..

    ok?

    BalasHapus
  2. your paragraph is good enough,..

    I like your writing about harry potter,.

    elok 120810486G

    BalasHapus
  3. I think your writing isn't focus,.

    your paragraph about harry potter!
    wilda(120810477G)

    BalasHapus
  4. Thanks for your comment, guys...

    My paragraph has been changed...

    So, give me comment again yacht.

    BalasHapus
  5. By : 120810494G

    - Your paragraph is so far so good, I think.

    - I think your grammar is ok.

    Give me comment in my blog please!

    BalasHapus
  6. Hy karin....

    So far,your paragraph is good enough...
    Because you tell about HARRY POTTER with focus...
    N so far your grammar is good enough too...


    By the way give me comment in my blog yacht...
    Don't miss it guys!!!!

    That's all...
    BY : Ria Anggraini.S
    120810492G

    BalasHapus
  7. hi karina..

    hmm.. your paragraph is good and interesting.. :)
    you tell it more detail and the uses of your grammar is good..
    keep it.. hehe

    don't forget to give me comment too.. thanks,,

    Pratiwi ramandita 120810487G

    BalasHapus
  8. hii kar ..

    i think your paragraph is good enough ..
    you wrote very well ..
    and i'm very interesting read your paragraph ..
    you give good reason about this movie ..
    that's all
    give me comment too ..
    120810489G

    BalasHapus
  9. hi Iam Rudy......120810491G..
    i think your paragraph is good enough even you made some mistake on your writing....
    be careful on write a vocabulary,,,because it will be misunderstanding if you write on wrong vocab.....
    And Once Again I LoVE HAry POteer..heheheh

    that's all my comment

    BalasHapus
  10. hi ..
    i think your paragraph is good .
    but you aren't focus ithink ..
    keep in good writing ..

    Ranti P. Nastiti
    120810190G

    BalasHapus
  11. That's my favorite movie too...

    I agre with ur argumentation..

    N I think no thing that has to dislike on this movie, right?

    so far Ur argumentation is great...

    BalasHapus
  12. hi karin, your topic same with me.

    your argument is focus, simple and easy to understand.

    BalasHapus
  13. hy karina. . . . . .


    i think your paragraph is good enough, and not too hard to understand. . .


    Rico 120810490 G

    BalasHapus
  14. karina, you described a lot about Harry Potter, and you only gave your opinion very little..
    i suggest you to argue more about Harry Potter, not describing the fact..

    visit mine and leave down your comment there!
    :)

    by DAMASTI AMANDARA
    120810185G

    BalasHapus
  15. hay karina...

    i think your writing is very good and focus

    easy to understand
    please give me comment to my blog too...

    kurnia suci (120810488G)

    BalasHapus
  16. Me too, It is my favourite novel!

    BalasHapus
  17. Very very helpful. I'm requesting to write about Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part-2

    BalasHapus